|Category :||Health Care Service Providers,Medical Imaging Service Specialists|
|Publish date :||April 5, 2019|
|Tel||Emergence: 0772 500 668 (Dr.1ga) / 0772 423 713 (Dr. Kamya)|
|Address||P. O. Box 28305, Kampala, Uganda|
Kampala imaging centre Ltd is a private health care firm that was established by a group of medical consultants for provision of specialized medical imaging service.
Equipped with a 16slice optima CT 520 series, we are set to provide one of the best imaging quality in services Uganda among other scan services and examinations.
With the needs in medical imaging having greatly evolved in recent years, will completely reshape your solution.Our wide range of imaging options are designed to enhance patients’ lives through the use of advanced imaging technologies that support early and accurate diagnosis of disease and contribute to its prevention.
Kampala Imaging Centre Ltd boasts of three functional branches in Kampala: Kololo branch on Ngabo road, Simbamanyo branch on Lumumba avenue and Bombo road branch (KuBbiri)
• To provide excellent radiography and imaging services by expanding physical infrastructure technology.
• To Strengthen Radiology and Imaging Services so to exceed the clients expectations.
• To enhance the capacity of Human resource to effectively deliver excellent Imaging and Radiology Services.
• To Strengthen Mobilisation and Management of resource so as to Increase return on Investment for the Shareholders.
• To Strengthen the governance and leadership of KIC to Improve Service delivery.
1. Ultrasound Scans
• Abdomen / Pelvis
• General obsteric & biometric studies
• Bones & Joints
• Other small body parts
• Doppler Ultrasound
2. Convectional X-rays for all body Parts
3. Special Contrast Examinations e.g.
• Barium Studies
• Cystourethrogram (CUG)
• Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)
• Investigation for Infertility
4. Sinogram 1 Fisulogram
5. State-of-the-art CT Scan services
• Spiral total body scans
• Spiral CT angiography
• Spiral CT endoscopy
6. 1.5T MRI Scan Services are available at
Kampala MRI Centre. Balintuma Road, Mengo Near Ndejje University.
• Monday – Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
• Saturdays – 8:00am- 4:00pm
• Bombo Rd and Ngabo Rd Branches are open till 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
• Ngabo Rd branch is open 10:00am – 2:00pm on Sundays
• Public holidays; All branches open 8:00am – 2: 00pm
• Emergencies are attended to outside these hours on special arrangements